US Weight Tailgater Canopy with No-Pinch Design for Easy- Safe Installation and Removal to Secure Tents Canopies and Umbrellas at Outdoor Events
US Weight Tailgater Canopy at outdoor events when are used, windblown tents, canopies, and umbrellas are the leading cause of injuries and insurance claims. On a 10′ by 10′ canopy, the majority of manufacturers advise using 24 to 50 lbs. per leg. With four 5 lb. interlocking weights from US Weight, your canopy will be more securely held in place. There is no carry strap included with this package.
These interlocking weights, which are made in the USA from recyclable plastic and loaded with natural, non-organic, river-washed, screened silica sand, securely hold canopy legs up to 1 14″ wide. Installation and removal are simple and safe thanks to the no-pinch design. Count on US Weight to maintain event safety outside.
About this ite
- Made in the USA from recyclable materials and filled with screened, natural silica sand that has been cleansed by rivers.
- consists of four 5 lb weights for a total weight of 20 lb (does not include carry strap). Each weight is 9″L × 9″W x 2.225″H.
- Weight installation and removal are simple, secure, and safe thanks to the revolutionary No-Pinch design.
- up to 1 1/4 inch wide, fits all canopy poles
- Expertly created interlocking weights snugly fit the canopy legs.
- Is Manufacturer Discontinued: No
- 20 pounds; 18.5 x 9.5 x 5.5 inches; size of the item
- Model number for the item is U0020
- Outdoors Department
- Initially Presented on: January 4, 2017
- US Weight as a manufacturer
- USA is the country of origin.