Prepara Eco Herb Savor Pod-Over the fridge storage organizer-Green is just like Prepper’s beloved Classic Herb Saver, but it doesn’t include a wash basket. Herb Saver Eco preserves the flavor and vitality of fresh herbs for up to three weeks. The unit has a solid water-well base and a crystal clear herb “greenhouse”. It fits neatly inside a refrigerator door but offers enough herb storage capacity for easy refills and good water changes thanks to a convenient tethered silicone plug. 100% BPA free and top rack dishwasher safe.
About Eco Herb Savor Pod Product
- Triple the life of your fresh herbs Our BPA-free containers are designed to extend the life of your fresh herbs, while being easy to use and fit in any fridge door. The advantage of our design is that the clear windowed, hard shell protects the leaves from being crushed by other items in the fridge, and they allow you to see what’s inside while inhaling at optimal hydration levels. Now that’s better than being wrapped in a wet cloth!
- It’s so easy – wash and dry your basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, chives, rosemary, oregano, thyme, dill or even your asparagus. Place them in the pod and add some fresh water through the tethered filler cap. The herbs will be content for up to three weeks if you remember to empty the old water and replenish it every three to five days!
- Designed by a highly acclaimed team in the USA, renowned for many household ‘must have’ tools and gadgets. We invented The Herb Savor to keep your delicious herbs and greens fresh and crisp. We love food and it’s especially good when you use fresh herbs to liven up your dish.
- Our line of herb preservers is extensive and fits beautifully with any kitchen decor. Oprah Winfrey famously chose the Prepara Herb Saver product as one of her ultimate favorites; Oprah said she was on a herbal tg. “I was asking everyone, ‘How do you keep herbs fresh?’ Including Martha Stewart herself,” she says. “But I discovered it.” Prepara Herb Saver keeps herbs fresh by soaking the stems in water for up to three weeks, depending on the plant. “It’s a basil saver,” says Oprah.
- Awarded the ‘Kitchen Hero’ tag by Reader’s Digest Magazine, featured on The Doctors Show, Oh Yes, Herbs Are Good for Your Health and also featured in Cucina Italiana Magazine because herbs enhance the flavor of any dish.