Without being overly sedating, Natural Balance Happy Camper helps to promote a calm and relaxed mood. The ingredients are all-natural and have been safely used for centuries by the indigenous people of the South Pacific. It is an ideal mood support and relaxation supplement that can be taken anytime: anytime you need to relax, whenever you feel anxious or stressed, or when you want to sleep better.
About Natural Balance Happy Camper:
- Herbal mood enhancer aids healthy stress management and a more positive outlook.
- Snap Out of It: A blend of kava kava and other herbs helps you feel better by lifting your emotions.
- Passion flower, gotu kola, schizandra, and eleuthero encourage focus and relaxation in this feel-good formula.
- Our Promise: Premium vegetarian ingredients that have been lab tested for purity and potency.
- Extra Value Size: Our value-size bottle gives you more Happy Camper for your money!
Quality is one of our top objectives at Natural Balance. To ensure that you only get the best
We use only the best ingredients and follow stringent processes to ensure that you get exactly what you see on the label!
Natural Balance products are carefully created to provide the best possible support for both body and mind.
At Buy with our Quality, we stand behind our products and services. We offer low prices with excellent customer service.
Natural Balance Happy Camper Product Details:
|Unit Count||150.00 Count|
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Item model number : 4855615
- Date First Available : December 3, 2019
- Manufacturer : Natural Balance
Formulated to aid with: depression, stress, and melancholy
Kava Kava (root), Eleuthero (root), Gotu Kola (aeria extract), Kola Nut (seed extract) (caffeine), Schizandra (fruit), Wood Betony (aerial), English Lavender (flower)
Use only as directed. Take two VegCaps daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.